Wednesday, April 3, 2019

459

Well I am back I suppose.  I know this was a useful tool before, if only for me.  I am not sure where this blog will go or who exactly I am speaking to but yet again something must be done.  My first start back in 2007 I had hit 400lbs.  I lost over 100 pounds an then proceeded to gain it all back, and then some.  Frankly there is nothing different this time.  The way I figure it the difference needs to be at the finish line, and realizing there is no finish line.  Honestly that is a depressing thought, but until I can figure out how to eat and not lose control that is the reality. 

I have lost 11 pounds in the last week.  That is in the neighborhood of 2.5 %.  That is a healthy loss and I have not been hungry, well not starving.  I have gone back to fruit for breakfast, and avoiding the things I love for lunch.  I have yet to give up beer, but have tried to omit the sweets.  This entire process makes me a little sad that I am starting over, but I need to.  My body tells me that it hurts every single day.  Pain that I have found difficult to hide.  My knees are shot, I have obesity induced plantar fasciitis, I sleep for shit and just overall an not in great health.

So here I go again.  I have goals in mind but I am hesitant to post them for now.  I will see you soon and hopefully have insightful words to give you.

1 comment:

Lesley Looper said...

Glad to see you back on the blog. I'm paying for WW but not going regularly, but I need to. Hang in there!!