Thursday, January 25, 2024

1 week out

Yesterday I started the restricted diet. I had a protein shake for breakfast, a protein shake for lunch, and a late afternoon protein shake, and then had two scrambled eggs and a piece of whole grain toast for dinner. They ask that you start that on Friday and that can be done up to the surgery. This used to be all liquid for 5 days. I am going to do a few days of all liquid. I am drinking a ton of water to keep my appetite suppressed. To clarify I am going with the diet they say we can do Wednesday through Sat and All liquid from there to surgery on Wednesday. Tonight will be 4 ounces of salmon in the air fryer and 1/2 cup black beans. 

Mental I am ready to get rolling. I am feeling better just knowing we are close. I actually felt like working out yesterday and this morning. I think being off caffeine altogether has helped that. I do however have a bit of a feeling of dread that I will falter far down the line and allow my stomach to stretch and be morbidly obese again. 

Till next time.

No comments: