Thursday, January 15, 2009

Binge

Michael-Cera
Well is turns out the dude above from this movie and I have something in common.  We both love orange tic tacs.

Yesterday for my birthday a friend at work gave me 4 packs of Orange Tic Tacs.  I ate em all!  I have a problem with them.  I cannot stop.  So I binged on tic tacs.  The world is not coming to an end.  But beware.  when you eat 4 packs.  That is 5.5 points for you WW types. 

So beware the orange tic tac and check out that movie I mentioned above.  I laughed me butt off. 

So who love the orange tic tac?  and if you can stop a just a couple, please let me know how you do it.  I am starting to shake and am getting a little be sweaty.  I think I need a fix.

13 comments:

jena said...

I once saw a partially crushed orange tic-tac on the floor in the grocery store. It took all my strength not to pick up the pieces and eat them.

Tony said...

Honestly, I'm not a huge tic-tac fan. I prefer lifesaver mints.

Rosie said...

Orange Tic-Tacs are the bomb, that's why I just don't buy them... lol What's the name of the movie you're talking about?

antgirl said...

Hmmm. I have that problem with cashews.

Nice blog! Congrats on the success!

SuperDave said...

The beautiful part is that they don't have many calories, UNLESS you eat 4PACKS!!
You ever seen the Tic-tac commercial with Cheryl Ladd? Only 1 calorie.. haha

mcc394 said...

I love the orange tic-tacs, who doesnt.

SeaShore said...

I've never tried the orange Tic Tacs, it just seems icky. Now I'm afraid to try them! Sounds like I'm better off.

Skye-Lynn said...

Hi! I just found your blog. Thanks for making me smile at this hour of the morning! :o)

Happy belated Birthday to you!!!

And think of it this way, at least you have good breath! ;o)

Ms. Gigglepuss said...

My fiance loves orange tic tacs...I think they are ewwwwww. Give me a regular mint any day over them!

Anonymous said...

I love the orange.
and juno.
and arrested development.
now, remember VELAMINTS? the chocolate ones?

(am I dating myself?)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore Juno. Diablo Cody is a genius. And I also love orange tic tacs & on WW as well. Good luck. You're doing great!

MaryFran said...

I thought I was the only one that had an 'addiction' to tic tacs!!!

Jace said...

I get the large packs and eatvthe whole thing. I believe 8 WW pts