Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Roller Coaster

I am down again. 5.2 pounds down to be precise. The last couple of months have been a complete roller coaster. Modest gains followed by incredible losses. I know that this is normal now and I will just keep moving forward. I guess the thing is that we cannot be perfect all the time. The first several months perfection was pretty easy to come by. But now perfection is more difficult. But maybe just maybe this roller coaster is perfection. Occasionally enjoying an evening of indulgence but not indulging all the time. So I will ride this roller coaster and mover forward.

4 comments:

new*me said...

how exciting! 5 lbs is amazing....you are so close to the 3 mark now ;)

Kathy said...

You seem like a roller coaster lovin' kind of guy! Arms in the air and head for that 299!

Andrew is getting fit said...

That's the way it works. Its frustrating on the way up but the ride down is oh so sweet!

TB--Milwaukee said...

I seemed to have the same trend for a while. A few weeks of small losses, one big gain, and a huge loss after that. The body's way of catching up with itself I suppose.