Saturday, February 23, 2008

Excercise Exercise Exercise.

The biggest thing that has changed for this week compared to last is the time I spent on the stationary bike and doing some exercise. So what were the results? 5.4 lbs! That took me to exactly 15 weight watcher pounds and a total of 29.8 since the doctors appointment on 1-17-08. Needless to say I was ecstatic So I have come to this conclusion for people early in the stages of a change in dietary lifestyle. You might lose a pound one week and 5 the next week. I would guess that this will flatten out. And that is what I am expecting. I am pleased with the direction I am headed. If you would have told me on the day of my doctor appointment that I would be down almost 30 lbs 37 days later I would have told you that you were out of your mind. So I am going to leave it at that and I will see you all again on Monday when I post some thought about the entire process so far. Until then I want to thank everyone for their support, particularly my girlfriend Carrie, my parents and my brother. I also want to send a thought out to any of you who are on the same journey that I am on. Keep up the good fight and take it day by day, you can do it!

No comments: