Wednesday, February 20, 2008

T minus 25 hours to weigh in

As I mentioned last week I was upset and angry and just flat out sad about my 2.6 lost last week. Well a week to think about it and I am fine with that. In fact I am fine with the numbers on the scale when they head in the right direction. I am following the plan and I feel better and I know I am eating right now. I read this article (Weight Loss Diets) and found it very interesting. 1-2 lbs a week. It could mean the difference between 2 and 4 years before I reach my goals but then again it took my 34 years to get here. I am riding the bike now and doing some other exercise so I am feeling pretty good about where I am at. If it takes 4 years then 4 years it is. I will not be on a diet for 4 years though. I am not on a diet right now. The people who try to go carb free. They are on a diet. I have made a change in the way I view food and what I choose to eat. A lifestyle change if you will. So bottom line is I am in this for life. Now that does not mean that once I get to my goal weight I am not gonna go to Stroud's and make my self sick on fried chicken and artery clogging gravy because you can join me on that day. But the day after I will be right back at it, eating right and staying healthy!

No comments: