Sunday, February 10, 2008

Update on moving down to 44 points

As I mentioned before I went messed up and should have been on 44 points all last week, but I think it was better for me anyway as I eased into cutbacks of calories more gradually. I am please to report that I am doing fine with the 44 points so far. I figured it up and I will have to be below 310 lbs before I drop to 43 points. Hopefully things continue to go positively for a good period of time. I am also going to keep you up to date on my exercise routine, not so much to give anyone advice on exercise but to keep myself honest. I am going to be trying to get in to exercise at least 3 - 5 times a week. I will let you know how that goes along with what happens Thursday on the scales.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mattie. I'm proud of ya, man. I know you can do it!