Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The hits keep coming

I am not sure what to say. I am getting to that point where I am guessing we all get at one point or another where we become proud of ourselves. I am getting there. While I know that I have an amazing support system in place around me and that people who I have never met are pulling for me I am realizing that I am the one who is learning about what to and not to put into my body. I am the one waking up at 4:45 in the morning and going to the gym. I feel like I can say it now. I am proud of myself. I am turning my life around and I am giving myself a chance at meeting grandchildren. I am giving myself a shot at retiring and being able to spend time with family and friends that I love very much.

This week I lost 3.8 pounds. I am down 45.8 lbs overall. I am not sure what else to say. If you ask me how I am doing it I will tell you that I eat right and I exercise. Weight watchers is great, but they do not offer a magic pill. They offer a way to account for what you eat and support from your peers and people who have been there and done that. Join or not it is eat right and exercise.

I will check in will you again on Thursday and let you know what the doc says. I am going for my first ever full on physical. I am looking forward to it. I think I will learn a lot and I am excited to inform the doc that since the last time he saw me I am down over 45 lbs. See you all Thursday. Have a great couple of days!

No comments: