Wednesday, April 2, 2008

WW Weight Loss Chart and a progress photo?

This is what 31 pounds looks like on the WW graph. I will continue to share these from time to time. I teased you about the photo. But I have decided I will post a progess photo from the Missouri Spring Black and Gold game on April 19th. SO be looking for that on the day or two following that. I am certain that post will also contain information on how I did with my first tailgate since I started all this. Enough jibber jabber... Heres the graph.

1 comment:

TB--Milwaukee said...

You have every right to be proud of yourself.

My kids love counting my 5 pounds stars. They can count up to 80 by 5's! You'll be passing that up in no time. I loved the stars and they really did act as motivation and I was always wanting to get the next one.