Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Natures Candy

Fruit, and not just any fruit. Oranges. I love them. I was inspired to write this quick entry when I peeled my orange this morning in just a few few pieces. Of course I had to get ti started, but after that it was like using an apple peeler around the outside a few times and done! I love it when it works out like that. I know I know its silly. But I think if we do not appreciate the small things in life then we are less likely to appreciate the bigger things that life has in store for us.

So maybe not so short, I have changed my routine this week. I am on to fruit first thing in the morning before I go work out, I come home and have a low fat (not non fat as I cannot stomach the taste) yogurt. Then around 10 or 10:30 I have a Kashi Roll Protein Bar. I am curious to see my results this week. I can tell you that I am not all to concerned about the loss as I feel better. If anyone out there reading this wants to feel better I recommend going to the gym or just getting in regular exercise. While a leisurely stroll is nice, I think you need to break a sweat in order to really feel better. Something about it chemically in your body that makes you feel more alive.

No comments: