Friday, September 26, 2008

Another loss!

Down 0.8 more.  Nearly a whole pound.  I will tell you that I will take whatever I get during the football season.  We tailgated as I already mentioned earlier in the week and that of course involved a few beverages.  With all of that and the the exercise I got in I still managed to lose just a bit.

Next up...  Get comfortably below 300.  The next 2 weeks should allow for some progress as I have no tailgates to attend.  I should have time to get ready to the run coming up in 3 short weeks.  Hopefully I can get to the gym a few times for some upper body work.  I feel like I am getting a touch weaker in that area so I need to get back to the gym.   So we will see what happens.   Regardless I am below 300.  I never intend on visiting the other side of that number again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome man. Keep going strong and keep your wits about you the rest of football season - there's no need to pop up into the 300s, even after some good tailgating.