Thursday, March 27, 2008

I almost forgot

So yesterday, and this morning I might add, I went to the gym and worked out. I was on the elliptical for 15 minutes this morning and worked my lower body. Yesterday I could only stomach 10 minutes on the elliptical and I worked my upper body. I was not sore until I stopped moving and went to sleep. I woke up at about 3am and my arms and chest were delivering a very clear message. They said to me, "Thank you for finally working our muscles. You have not done it in a very long time". I quite honestly do not remember the last time I was sore like this. I like it. Maybe it is the sadist in me but I am enjoying it. It lets me know that I accomplished something. Even after waking up at 10 till 5:00am and going to the gym I feel more awake and alive today than I have in a long time. For the first time ever I am looking forward to my physical fitness and can see improvement. I feel like I am on a pretty clear path and will continue on it for as long as I live.

1 comment:

TB--Milwaukee said...

I love the elliptical. Soreness will stop sooner than later and then there's really no pain in the knees or arms or anywhere else.